Kanana Mokoro Trail
The Kanana Mokoro Trail package is a specially-designed Mokoro experience, allowing visitors a unique opportunity to search for rarely seen creatures such as the Sitatunga and Pel's Fishing Owl. One of the special attractions of this programme is its exclusivity and flexibility.
Kanana Mokoro Trail is a comfortable camp within the private Kanana concession which accommodates up to 4 guests in two specially designed twin-bedded bow mosquito-proof tents. Each tent has its own bucket shower and bush toilet. The camp includes the services of two professional guides, a personal chef, waiter, housekeeper and dedicated Mokoro guide.
• Personal safari Mekoro experience for a maximum of 4 guests at a time: an ideal option for small groups of friends or family
• Emphasis on Mekoro trips allows a unique perspective of the Okavango Delta’s meandering waterways
• Learn more about the inhabitants of this watery paradise, including red lechwe, fish eagles, painted reed frogs, malachite kingfishers and the rarely spotted Sitatunga antelope
• Permanent waters of the Okavango Delta allow year round water activities (including fishing) alongside dry areas for bush walks
• Excellent area for birding with regular sightings of Pel's Fishing Owl