This delightful camp lies alongside the Maunachira River which flows through Xakanaxa Lagoon within the world renowned Moremi Game Reserve. Offering a welcome touch of comfort, Okuti is built amidst the wilderness of one of Botswana's prime game viewing regions.
Okuti comprises five twin-bedded units, each with en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor shower, hot and cold running water and flush toilet. An additional two family units consist of two bedrooms which share spacious bathroom facilities – ideal for families in this child-friendly lodge.
Okuti’s spacious curved ‘tents’ are located on raised teak decks, and each feature a balcony with a river views.
Situated in the heart of the world-renowned Moremi Game Reserve, guests can experience unhindered views in specially-designed safari vehicles. Moremi Game Reserve is rich in wildlife, and its consistent year-round game viewing makes it ideal for the first time visitors to Botswana. Guests can also explore the Okavango Delta waterways by motorboat, and the areas open lagoons and winding channels make it a birder's paradise, complete with herons and storks in the breeding season.
• Classic Botswana safari experiences with excellent year round game viewing in Moremi Game Reserve’s widely varied, protected habitats
• Permanent waters of the Okavango Delta allow year round water activities alongside large dry areas for game drives
• Seasonal motorboat access to the Gadikwe Heronry
• Ideal for families with two family units - Okuti accepts children from 7 years old all year round (younger children may be accepted in low season)
• Moremi Game Reserve accommodates self drive clients (4WD only) providing an adventure as well as an alternative to flying